If you are based in California and beginning to explore the viability of China for your business, the Bay Area Council can help. As a non-profit business association, We provide a suite of practical services in China, many of which are free to companies from our state.
- Business development and government relations support.
- Negotiation of special policies and benefits
- Handling company registration paperwork
- Site selections for new enterprises
- Office set-up assistance
- Event planning and management
- Planning itinerary and logistics for delegations and business trips to China
- Translation of marketing materials, business cards and presentations
- Organization of one-on-one meetings
- Translation services during negotiation and meetings
- Coaching on Chinese business etiquette and customs
Planning a Trip to Shanghai?
The Bay Area Council – Shanghai is now offering temporary work and meeting spaces at its Yangpu office for all business travelers to China from the Nine-County Bay Area. Desk reservations can be made for up to three weeks while meeting room reservations can be made for up to two hours a day with a capacity for up to 10 persons. Bay Area Council member companies have the additional option of reserving a private office. All guests are provided access to all Wi-Fi, printers, and office supplies as well as business support and concierge services.